Terms & Conditions for NeverClaimed.com
Account Access Benefits. As a member, You may access through this site discounts and/or other benefits
on certain products and services offered by participating vendors. Benefits are explained in either the
"Member Area" of this site or in your Account Materials. Some of the Benefits may not be available in your
- Disclaimer of Liabilities. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- THE SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE (THE "SERVICE") IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS
AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY
KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii)
THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM
USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES,
INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v)
ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT
RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR PERSONNEL OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE SHALL CREATE
ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF
WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR
INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES
RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES
RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO
OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON
THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO
- IN ORDER TO USE THIS SITE, YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, EITHER DIRECTLY OR
THROUGH DEVICES THAT ACCESS WEB-BASED CONTENT. IN ADDITION, YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL EQUIPMENT
NECESSARY TO MAKE SUCH CONNECTION TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, INCLUDING A COMPUTER AND MODEM OR OTHER
ACCESS DEVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH CONNECTING TO THIS WEB
SITE THROUGH AN AVAILABLE ACCESS NUMBER.
- THE SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE (THE "SERVICE") IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Modification of Service. You agree that at our sole discretion and without prior notice or
liability, We may at any time either temporarily or permanently discontinue or modify any aspect of our
site including, without limitation, (i) restricting the time our site is available; (ii) restricting the
amount of use permitted; and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use our site.
- Access to Your Account. In order to permit Us to protect the quality of our site and services,
You hereby consent to Our employees being able to access Your account and records as necessary to
investigate complaints and other allegations or abuse. We shall not disclose the existence or occurrence
of such an investigation unless required by law.
- Membership Fees. In exchange for membership benefits, NeverClaimed shall charge a base rate of
$16.78 (U.S. dollars) per month, due and collected in full at the beginning of each month that users
subscribe to membership services. Additional bulk subscription packages include $28.12 for three months,
$36.24 for six months (both in U.S. dollars). MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES RENEW AUTOMATICALLY UNLESS YOU CANCEL BY CONTACTING NEVERCLAIMED AT THE FOLLOWING TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 18669551623.
- Site Links. Our web site may include links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties
("Linked Sites"). We provide You access to Linked Sites solely as a convenience to You. We have no
control over Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of
Linked Sites and You agree and understand that inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply our endorsement
of the Linked Sites or any content, advertising, products or other material available from Linked Sites.
You further agree that We shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any
damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or
services available on or through any Linked Sites.
agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable. You consent to the use of your personal information
by Us and/or our third party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms and for the
terminated by Us. If You fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement, You agree that We,
in our sole discretion, may terminate your access to our site.
- Accuracy of Database. You acknowledge that our database may not be 100% accurate.
Never Claimed LLC does its best to ensure all of the claims are valid and up to date, but it is
impossible to make sure our database is always 100% accurate with the many different unclaimed money
database lists that are out there. Never Claimed LLC aggregates all of claim websites and does it's
best to put them into one searchable index for it's users.
- Cancelation and Refunds You may view our whole cancelation and refund
policy here. In order to cancel your subscription you will need to call us at: 1.866.955.1623
we will cancel your subscription. All sales are final. If you are unhappy with our product and ask for
refund, please contact us, we will issue refunds on a case by case basis.
- Copyright & Trademark Notices. You acknowledge that Our site contains information, software,
photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other material (collectively, "Content") that are
protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these
rights are valid and protect in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.
All content is copyrighted under U.S. copyright laws. The Program name and logo are Our trademarks. All
other trademarks appearing on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not
modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way
exploit any of the Content in whole or in part.
representations, inducements, promises or agreements concerning the use of this site not included in
this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable. If any of the terms of this Agreement shall become
invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall not be affected.
BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT
TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF.
- ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT PROVIDES THAT ANY DISPUTE MAY BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION REPLACES THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING. IN ARBITRATION, A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY AN ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL GENERALLY BE FINAL AND BINDING. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN COURT PROCEDURES.
Any claim, dispute or controversy between You and Us (or made by or against anyone connected with You or Us, or claiming through You or Us) arising from or relating to Your account access ("Claim"), including Claims regarding applicability or validity of this arbitration provision, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect, subject to this Service Agreement.
Any Claim regarding the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof. This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and, in all other respects, including the determination of any questions about whether Claims are within the scope of this arbitration provision and therefore subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1-16 ("FAA"), and shall be resolved by interpreting the arbitration provision in the broadest way the law will allow it to be construed.
All Claims are subject to arbitration, no matter what theory they are based on or what remedy they seek. This includes Claims based on contract, tort (including intentional tort), fraud, agency, negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions, or any other source of law. Claims made and remedies sought as part of a class action, private attorney general or other representative action are subject to arbitration on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. As an exception to arbitration, You and We retain the right to pursue in a small claims court located in the federal judicial district that includes Your billing address at the time of the Claim, any Claim that is within the court's jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis.
The arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator, applying to the Claims the substantive laws of the state of California without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof. The arbitrator's authority is limited solely to the Claims between You and Us alone. The arbitration will not be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding. You and We do not agree to any arbitration on a class action or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall not be authorized to treat any Claim on a class action or representative basis.
If You prevail in the arbitration of any Claim against Us, We will reimburse You for any fees You paid to the AAA in connection with the arbitration. Any decision rendered will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Arbitration rules and forms may be obtained from the AAA at http://www.adr.org/ Claims shall be filed in any AAA office. However, any participatory hearing that You attend shall take place in San Francisco County, California, unless You chose to have the hearing take place in the federal judicial district that includes Your billing address at the time the arbitration Claim is filed.
This arbitration provision applies to all Claims now in existence or that may arise in the future. The arbitration provision shall survive termination of Your account access as well as voluntary payment of the debt in full by You or any bankruptcy by You.
IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING BY REGISTERED MAIL WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THIS "TERMS OF SITE USE." IF YOU SO NOTIFY US BY THAT TIME THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER FOR THE CURRENT SERVICE PLAN'S TERM. HOWEVER, IN THAT EVENT, WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO RENEW YOUR ACCOUNT ACCESS AT THE END OF THE SERVICE PLAN'S TERM.
LAST UPDATED: Aug 16, 2016
- Unclaimed money search in Alabama
- Unclaimed money search in Alaska
- Unclaimed money search in Arizona
- Unclaimed money search in Arkansas
- Unclaimed money search in California
- Unclaimed money search in Colorado
- Unclaimed money search in Connecticut
- Unclaimed money search in Delaware
- Unclaimed money search in Florida
- Unclaimed money search in Georgia
- Unclaimed money search in Hawaii
- Unclaimed money search in Idaho
- Unclaimed money search in Illinois
- Unclaimed money search in Indiana
- Unclaimed money search in Iowa
- Unclaimed money search in Kansas
- Unclaimed money search in Kentucky
- Unclaimed money search in Louisiana
- Unclaimed money search in Maine
- Unclaimed money search in Maryland
- Unclaimed money search in Massachusetts
- Unclaimed money search in Michigan
- Unclaimed money search in Minnesota
- Unclaimed money search in Mississippi
- Unclaimed money search in Missouri
- Unclaimed money search in Montana
- Unclaimed money search in Nebraska
- Unclaimed money search in Nevada
- Unclaimed money search in New Hampshire
- Unclaimed money search in New Jersey
- Unclaimed money search in New Mexico
- Unclaimed money search in New York
- Unclaimed money search in North Carolina
- Unclaimed money search in North Dakota
- Unclaimed money search in Ohio
- Unclaimed money search in Oklahoma
- Unclaimed money search in Oregon
- Unclaimed money search in Pennsylvania
- Unclaimed money search in Rhode Island
- Unclaimed money search in South Carolina
- Unclaimed money search in South Dakota
- Unclaimed money search in Tennessee
- Unclaimed money search in Texas
- Unclaimed money search in Utah
- Unclaimed money search in Vermont
- Unclaimed money search in Virginia
- Unclaimed money search in Washington
- Unclaimed money search in West Virginia
- Unclaimed money search in Wisconsin
- Unclaimed money search in Wyoming